This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems. AR platforms also welcome. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a large discount off a IWI firearm as well as a large discount off the IWI.us store.
The bullpup design is advantageous as well as unique but requires some additional training to effectively employ the system under stress. Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community.
*This course may require some moderate physical activity.
– Function of the Tavor system
– Cleaning and maintenance
– Fundamentals of shooting
– Shooting from various positions
– Malfunction clearance
– Near and far target engagements
– Turns and pivots
– Tavor SAR or X95 with sling
– 5 – serviceable 30 round magazines
– Rifle magazine carrier that accommodates a minimum of 2 spare magazines
– 800 Rounds of 5.56 / .223 (No M855 Greentip) (Visit TargetsportsUSA.com for the best deals on ammunition with free shipping) (minimum, feel free to bring more!)
– Hearing Protection
– Eye Protection
– Knee Pads
– Boots / Hiking Shoes
– Rain Gear
– Jacket (Seasonal)
– Water Bottle
– Cleaning Kit
– License to carry (LTC,CHL, CCW) or background check